Isolation valve for above ground and buried pipeline installations; long-term gas storage facilities; compressor, gathering, and metering stations; gas terminals; residential gas installations; onshore and offshore production and gas and LNG processing; and subsea isolation
- Superior stem sealing performance.
- Compliant with low-emissions environmental standards.
- Spherical body design that maximizes strength with reduced weight.
- Low maintenance.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Extended service life and sealing reliability.
- All-welded construction.
- Sealing options in self relief (T31) or double piston effect (T32), or a combination of both (DIB2).
- Double block-and-bleed standard in both closed and open positions.
- Antiblowout stem design.
- Thermoplastic seals with no aging effect and no susceptibility to explosive decompression.
- Belleville springs that maintain constant spring force and protect seat-to-body seal.
- Robust stem stops that withstand actuator torque.
- Stem stop viewports that enable verification of proper valve position.
- Seat and stem injection port with internal check valve.
- Rotating seats that spread wear over the entire sealing surface for longer service life.
Longer service life
The CAMERON T30 Series valve can be equipped with a mechanism that makes both seat rings rotate at the end of the closing operation. Rotating seat rings are self-cleaning, distribute wear, ensure optimal sealing contact, and facilitate the distribution of any injected flush, grease, or sealant.
CAMERON T30 Series valves are available for pressure classes ASME 150 to 2500 (PN 20 to PN 420) as well as API 2000 to 5000 standards.
Made of forged steel to ensure uniform fine grain structure and toughness, they can be specified in sizes from NPS 2 to 56 (DN 50 to 1400).
These valves are also fire tested to API and ISO standards.
Superior stem sealing performance
These valves include an adjustable and replaceable seal in an antiblowout stem design. In addition, a low-emissions environmental standard design is also available.
Fully welded with a forged spherical body .
The distinctive design of the CAMERON T30 Series valve maximizes strength at reduced weight and improves resistance to pipeline pressure and stresses with less wall thickness. The compact, spherical design also eliminates body flanges, reducing overall size and potential leak paths.
Low maintenance without removing pressure from the pipeline.
Designed to eliminate the need for lubrication, the CAMERON T30 Series valve enables maintenance without reducing pressure or removing the valve from the pipeline.
Low cost of ownership
This valve is designed to minimize material for a lower weight, lower costs for installation and transportation, and minimal maintenance, which improves production uptime.
Hydril Pressure Control is one of the world’s leading suppliers of pressure control equipment used in the oil and gas drilling industry, with a special focus on deep and ultra-deepwater applications. Its product lines include Blowout Preventer (BOP) systems, parts, and repair and field services to maintain its installed base of products.
- Cameron valves overview brochure
- Cameron compact actuators HS series
- Cameron Multiple Office Valve Chokes
- Cameron ssv-control-system-on WKM MH-T API 6A gate valvssvsse brochure
- Cameron Multitrim Choke V/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/alve
- Cameron Subsea Chokes
- Cameron T31max
- Cameron Fully Welded ball valves T30